Pattern flagging is natural stone cut into square and rectangular pieces. The most common application for pattern is for walkways and patios. This popular stone is available in various sizes, colors, textures and thicknesses.
Dry laid installation is when pattern flagging is laid directly on top of quarry process and road dust. The stones can be pressed directly against each other or a “joint” or seam can exist between the stones.
Wet laid installation is when pattern bluestone is laid directly on top of a cement bed. The stones usually have a cement joint between them.
Common sizes for pattern material:
|12″ x 12″||18″ x 18″||24″ x 24″|
|12″ x 18″||18″ x 24″||24″ x 30″|
|12″ x 24″||18″ x 30″||24″ x 36″|
|12″ x 30″||18″ x 36″||36″ x 36″|
Full Range Color & Natural Texture Bluestone
- Colors include shades of blue, brown, rust, green and lilac.
- Natural texture (rougher than thermal).
- The thickness of these stones will vary (not sawn cut).
- Variation in color and a natural cleft on the top of the stone.
Full Range Color & Thermal Texture Bluestone
- Shades of blue, brown, rust, green, and lilac.
- Thermal texture top (smooth).
- 1″or 1.5″ thickness in stock.
“Blue / Blue” Color & Thermal Texture Bluestone
- Varying shades of blue color.
- Thermal Texture Top (smooth).
- 1″ and 1.5″ Thickness in stock.
- Dry laid or wet laid applications.
Tennessee Crab Orchard Pattern
- Sawn cut top and bottom at 1″ thick.
- Snapped edges.
- Multiple sizes available.
- May contain significant variegation.
- Shades of brown/rust
- Natural texture top
- Approx 1 1/2″ thick
Norwegian Buff Pattern
- Natural stone with a unique grain appearance (tan, green, & pink highlights).
- Natural Clef surface.
- 1.25″ thickness in stock.